The team here at Multiplay are busy preparing for GDC next week and, as usual, will be available to give advice and guidance on how to succeed at launching your next multiplayer title.
We will be on Booth 1023 South Hall with our friends from the UKIE community. Join us and stop by our booth to catch up. Alternatively, simply get in touch now to book a meeting with the team.
We have experience helping 100s of successful titles with our products over the past 20 years, and can offer advice and more information around the following services:
- Hybrid Multi-Cloud Orchestration – Auto-scaling cloud and bare metal hosting delivers the most resilient and cost-effective game server hosting for studios and publishers.
- Managed Hosting – Dedicated bare metal or cloud infrastructure supported by Multiplay’s technology platform and team.
- Managed Infrastructure – Enterprise-grade, dedicated bare metal infrastructure for new and established multiplayer games.
- Community Game Servers – Configurable and rentable community game server hosting for your gamers.
- 24/7 Operations Support – Technical Account Management and operations support throughout the life cycle of your game.
Will Lowther, Multiplay’s Head of Product, is talking about creating multiplayer experiences and how this is easier than you might actually think. Catch Will on Tuesday March 20th at 12:30pm in Room 3022, Moscone West. Find out more and get your pass now.
Multiplay from Unity
Multiplay is proud to be part of the Unity family following the successful acquisition in December 2017.
Check out the full schedule from Unity over on the Unity GDC site.
Multiplay is hosting a mixer, on Tuesday 20th with our friends from Unity and the wider industry. Please get in touch with the team if you would like to join us and find out more about our services and plans for the future.
Looking forward to meeting ya’ll!